Unlike some of my piers, I am relatively new to the hobby, not starting properly until the last days of 5th edition. I currently play Astra Millitarum with an army clocking in at around 3200 points under the name of the 501st Arousian "Iron Drakes" and a 2000 points Ultramairnes 4th Company army under the command of who else but Captain Uriel Ventris. I'm not the greatest painter on the planet but oh well, nobody's perfect.
Below is one of my best painted models my Lord Commissar (apologies for the bad camera but I only had a mobile handy at the time). I am most pleased with the power field effect done on his sword. If I ever do Night Lords I'll be using it for inspiration because LIGHTNING EVERYWHERE!!
| Bolt pistol sighting up some heretics |
I draw attention to my only piece of Forge World awesome in my collection (for now *insert evil laugh*), a Sabre Defence Platform, armed with Twin Linked Heavy Bolters.
![]() |
| None can withstand fire-power of that magnitude! |
There are also a few of my Marines that I am incredibly happy with (they may not be super awesomely painted, but its good enough for me) These models include:
A Dark Angels Librarian from the Dark Vengeance box set
![]() |
| I find your lack of knowledge disturbing. |
One Ultramarines Terminator Librarian
![]() |
| Plasma Shot |
And my only dabble into both Warhammer Fantasy and Chaos. One very angry Chaos Lord
![]() |
| Blood For The Blood God! |
As you can all no doubt tell my painting is not the greatest around but a few hints and tips will never go unnoticed so feel free to comment on how bad my painting is and also what could be done to improve it.
Commissar Alex "Bean" Thompson signing out





No comments:
Post a Comment